Tuesday 15 October 2013

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to my blog!  Thanks for joining me.

It's been a while since I posted on the blog, but we have some exciting times ahead, and I'm hoping that this will be an easy way to share our journey with friends and family.  Over the past few months we have been conducting a fairly extensive review of our use of Information and Communication Technologies within the school.  This review has included consultation with learners, parents and teachers, lots of research, discussion with other schools and professional learning for staff.  In the months ahead I hope to share with you the findings of our community consultation and share information about modern learning environments that will form part of our journey as we prepare our learners for their futures in a world where our relationship with knowledge has been turned on it's head by technology...

I welcome and look forward to your comments and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment